Post Session guidelines
Please read the following guidelines and information before you begin to create your poster presentation.
1. DISPLAY AREA: You will have a space of 90cm (width) X 240cm (height) in which to display your paper. The paper should fit within the designated space.
2. POST: Please remember your papers’ number and put your poster on display in the proper place. Please don’t post it freely on the poster boards.
3. INFORMATION TO INCLUDE: Please include the paper title and list all authors at the top of the display. It will be good if the poster can include a brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references. Please make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence. Please include explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables. If you wish, you can also provide the audience with copies of the poster reduced in size.
4. FONT: Please use a point size of at least 36 for the title, at least 25 for the authors, and at least 15 for the double-spaced text. As a rule of thumb, the entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away. Please be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
5. RECEPTION: Please stand by your poster during the poster session to answer questions. It is your responsibility to remove your poster at the end of the conference. Posters not removed will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.